Investors - Two Key Action Items to Protect your Profit
Let TM5 Rental Locators be your turn key service when it comes to marketing, showings, screenings, bringing you qualified tenants, and completing all paperwork. We will also keep you informed of market trends and data so that you can get the best rent for your property, while still being able to secure qualified tenants.
As the property owner, there are two key action items that will help insure your property is rented and therefore protect your profit.
1. Give ample time to market your property. The highest rate of success comes from marketing EARLY. If you are pre-leasing for a Fall move in, we should be marketing many months before the lease start date. If you wait too long to put your property on the market, your key audience may have already signed leases. For an extensive list of how we will market your property and how we will help make your home "Stand Out" among the rest, please give me a call!
2. Being flexible with lease terms. The goal is to have qualified and screened tenants lease your property. Sometimes that may mean budging a little on lease terms such as: move in date, including lawn care, slightly lowering rent, providing washer/dryer, length of lease, or allowing pets. If the future tenant is asking for a reasonable request, and by agreeing it means you will have great renters and a signed lease, that is a win, because vacancies cost money! At TM5, we will help guide you and advise you during this negotiation process to make sure "budging" on lease terms will or will not be the right move for you and your property.
For a further list of what our service include, please review our Tenant Locator Agreement. We would love to serve you in your real estate needs. By filling out our Tenant Locator Agreement you allow us to start serving you in marketing and showing your property.
If you are interested in jumping into the real estate world and securing your own investment properties, please give me a call!
I am here to serve you. Please fill out the appropriate questionnaire for your real estate needs:
Are you looking to buy? Buyer Questionnaire
Are you looking to sell? Listing Questionnaire
Are you looking to rent? Rental/Tenant Questionnaire
Are you looking to list your property for lease? Tenant Locator Agreement
You can also call or email me with any questions.
Megan Bock '05 | Realtor, ABR®, e-Pro®
- Investor tips (1)
- Real Estate (2)
- homes for rent in college station (1)
- southside (2)
- Investment properties (2)
- college station (1)
- bryan (1)
- tenants (1)
- megan bock (1)
- leasing (1)
- lease terms (1)
- marketing (1)
- online marketing (1)
- TM5 (2)
- TM5 Properties (3)
- TM5 Rental Locators (2)
- Real Estate in College Station (2)
- Real Estate in College Station Texas (2)
- real estate in bryan (1)
- real estate in bryan texas (1)
- texas a&m (3)
- Texas A&M University (2)
- Homes close to campus (2)
- Homes close to Texas A&M (2)
- Homes close to A&M (2)
- rentals (3)
- Real Estate Market (2)
- student housing (4)
- Home Values (2)
- Brazos County (2)
- Realtor (2)
- property (1)
- student housing (4)
- investors (2)
- investing (1)
- profit (1)
- marketing your property (1)
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!